Ravensblood Forest bonfire
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Licking the backs of her teeth thoughtfully, she then nodded stiffly. Wise, indeed. If she were not, she would be long dead by now. It was not luck alone that kept her alive.

Tilting her head ever so slightly, she lingered on his words -- the way they spanned differently than much of what she heard. Still, his message was clear. Hm, I see.. she chuffed. Perhaps it was not a stretch to say she agreed. In a sense, or her own way of it, because there were many times amongst the company of too many others that she felt out of place. So contradictory to her nature as a wolf, the feeling unsettled deep, deep down at times. But this was different to her. More akin to an ink-spot on otherwise untarnished parchment was how he stood out in these landscapes, so contrary to their energies with his own.

Straightening her ears, she continued. True, that is only the start of it. Your purpose here also leaves me curious, among other matters. She squinted at him. There were many other questions on the edge of her thoughts, however more inconsequential. Instead she focused on him. I doubt you come to admire the sights, and neither did he look to be in need of a hunt.

The fact that he was humoring her at all was not cause to relax yet. Something about him advised her against it, and trusting her gut had yet to fail her..

She only stayed a while longer in his company. Eventually there was nothing to gain and she slipped away from the dark wolf. She went in a different direction than he did, of course.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
bonfire - by Raheerah - April 04, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: bonfire - by Amekaze - April 06, 2014, 02:29 AM
RE: bonfire - by Raheerah - April 08, 2014, 12:01 AM
RE: bonfire - by Amekaze - April 08, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: bonfire - by Raheerah - April 09, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: bonfire - by Amekaze - April 11, 2014, 12:17 AM