Moonspear Lonely and lost, but going fast
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He filled in her blank and she chuffed softly. The explanation came after. The subject, of no surprise whatsoever, was one she did want to hear about though. But that wasn't all. Jace did bring his surprises.

"I know, and realize," she began. He had valid concerns. "He is young. Very young.. and with a lot of room to grow, but trust me, if there were someone with experience I knew who did want the role, they would have had it already." She would rather have to carefully mind someone learning the ropes than try to force something they didn't want. Dash had not seemed like the leading type to her quite yet, considering his initial reluctance to the pack idea anyway. Jace had been there before but stepped back. Nishu was far too focused on a single goal in his knightly creed. Horcrux was only brand new, Tevinter too much of a wildcard to her still, and so that brought them to Floki. "It is just.. in a pack this large and full of flux, we have no reasons for vacancies like that. It is not like he has immense power here suddenly, nor does it have to be permanent if he begins to not work out. And I am glad you plan to deal with it," she said, taking it as a another testament of his loyalty to her. It was just a feeling she had that this wasn't a bad idea. Another leader only suited her purposes better.. and Floki had done nothing but stay on her good side from the start.

Anyway, she'd leaned back a bit to search his eyes to see how that might have been received. If anyone deserved the justification, it would be him. But she was already trying to wrap her head around his question -- the real meaning of this summons, apparently.

She squeezed shut her eyes and exhaled the growing tension in her body. A feeling of loss already pinched at her chest but she kept it measured for now. "Do not let me keep you here," she nipped lightly at the side of his nose before she spoke on, knowing that he had been struggling for a while now. In several ways, she probably subconsciously saw this coming. "Do you what you need to do, and if you think it will be in your best interests, then of course go wherever you think you have to go.. but just.. be safe." Ame looked at him sternly but stayed close. There was an undertone of unspoken worry, though. She had originally left her homeland under very similar pretenses -- the need to find purpose again. And, she'd never gone back.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 10, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 10, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 10, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 10, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 09:29 PM