Moonspear Lonely and lost, but going fast
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She was decidedly torn and the feeling only grew. There was a certain measure of relief to be taken from knowing he already had something in mind and that he did not plan to go far. But she still wasn't able to shake the uneasiness that seemed to linger underneath it all.

She did nod. She'd like him to come back in one piece, too, and swallowed down the thought of something besides that happening. Over and over she'd remind herself. He'd be fine.. and then secondarily, she was somewhat frustrated for feeling so much over this. He'd be back and he wasn't going far. Ame was just used to him being where she could find him. "You will have to tell me if you find anything interesting," she said, sincere, with maybe a hint of mischief in her tone that suggested she just might go see it for herself it was worth it. After all, when she wasn't the one exploring, she was eager to gain what she could through the eyes of the one who was.

Acceptance was what she was left with and her tail swayed softly, relaying her interest in fish and so far into winter, too. She rumbled a thoughtful sound deep in her throat and pressed her muzzle against his cheek -- a gesture of her fondness, but she leveled an intense gaze right back at his that may have seemed a bit conflicted. She didn't want him to go on incomplete. "I do hope you find what you need out there." Ame murmured. She wanted him to find his peace, however he could do it. All she knew was that she had looked for it once too.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 10, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 10, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 10, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 10, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Amekaze - January 11, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Lonely and lost, but going fast - by Jace - January 11, 2016, 09:29 PM