Redhawk Caldera I Don't Have the Right Name, or the Right Looks, but I Have Twice the Heart
Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,124 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
feel free to skip me, eljay won't be doing much anyway so no need to wait for me! :)

Eljay had been spying on mommy when she departed from the rendezvous site, curious to see where she was going. He could tell that something was bothering mommy, and though it made Eljay feel tense himself, absorbing her emotions, the boy was also curious to see where she was headed. Perhaps it was something to do with what was wrong with her — and the general atmosphere in the pack — and Eljay was determined to find out about it. Though he stood at nearly Finley and Elwood's height, it was evident from Eljay's general mannerisms and walk that he was still very much a pup.

When mommy came to the borders (a thrilling yet frightening place that Eljay had visited only a couple of times with mommy and/or daddy, and that he had never gone beyond just yet) Eljay halted a small distance behind her. He stared at the stranger at the borders, observing the behaviour between her and his mother in silence.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Don't Have the Right Name, or the Right Looks, but I Have Twice the Heart - by Eljay - January 22, 2016, 03:10 PM