Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,142 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay was admiring a snow flower somewhere in the territories — a beautiful white flower that nearly went unnoticed because of the patch of snow that it was in. Eljay stared at it with wide eyes, admiring its beauty and seemingly in thrall of the beautiful thing when suddenly he heard voices nearby. Head perked up and Eljay's hackles rose nervously, because he didn't instantly recognise the voice. He sensed no tension or trouble, though, and so Eljay quietly tiptoed closer, to find two wolves there. Eljay didn't know Nightjar very well, but he knew him well enough to know that this was him. Nightjar didn't really ever say anything to Eljay, and that made Eljay feel nervous around him, so the two hadn't really ever exchanged more than glances, if that.

There was someone new with Nightjar, which made Eljay feel frightened, because it meant that he was with two wolves he didn't know very well. Although Eljay stood at nearly Elwood and Finley's height now, at seven months of age, but his demeanour and behaviour was still very puppy-like and youthful. He looked away, instinctively growing submissive in the presence of the two adults, while he mumbled a bashful, "Oh, hiya Nightjar." Eljay was growing fearful he might've been intruding on something and that he was unwanted, but it was too late to take back his approach now.
Messages In This Thread
I wanna party and fly - by Nightjar - January 20, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Shar-Kali - January 21, 2016, 04:49 AM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Eljay - January 22, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Nightjar - January 27, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Shar-Kali - January 29, 2016, 05:21 AM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Eljay - February 01, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Nightjar - February 08, 2016, 08:53 PM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Eljay - February 15, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Nightjar - March 03, 2016, 09:32 AM
RE: I wanna party and fly - by Eljay - March 03, 2016, 10:08 AM