Porcupine Ridge how to use the johari mirror
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
y'know i don't think they did. D: ame's a butt like that haha
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

They had once met as fellow loners. Amekaze had held fast to this lifestyle, stubbornly willing it to be so even while winter took its inevitable toll, but to contrast, she could smell the distinct scent of pack on the golden locks of her fur. It showed in their differences, she believed. Now they were nearer and the wind could play no tricks, she realized in full what pack this was. The memory of the dark brute of a wolf in the coastal woods seemed relevant then. Only more so when she noted the particularly noteworthy scent of him woven into her own.

The Vale was perhaps the least known pack. It's members were encountered on occasion and this was probably the closest to their territory she had ever been.. not that she knew of their proximity truly, just that it was in this general vicinity. Whether or not that meant one mile or several was where she was unclear.

Really? she lilted and gave her head a small cant, although a tired smirk touched the edges of her expression as well. Amekaze had recalled her on occasion, too, but was not so quick to say so. It interested her that she had crossed her mind, though. Likewise, she rumbled, breathing deep then. Xi'nuata had looked poised to survive months back and now was no different. She looked better, even without the wear of the wilds keeping her edges rough, and Ame had always considered her a beautiful wolf even in the depths of winter.

Regarding her spirit, she was unwilling to go into great detail. Well enough, Ame murmured in response after a soft sigh This was the concise telling of it for it had not been a perfect victory on her behalf. Try as it might, winter had not snuffed her out. Yourself? You look well, and I sense times have changed for you, she nodded.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 08, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 13, 2014, 08:12 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 03:52 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 14, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 14, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 18, 2014, 02:14 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 20, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - May 05, 2014, 07:34 PM