Firefly Glen Knock knock! Who's there? Anxiety!
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She moved down the mountainside after taking care of her mending wounds from the bear, and with all that dredged up anew, she's left feeling surly. The bitter taste in her mouth from that whole encounter is still far too fresh.. and the smarting claw-marks over one side of her ribs surely do not help any either. She knows it should have gone better for them and at the very same time, that it still could have been far worse. They had not come out unscathed.

First she attempted to dissolve this roiling anxiousness in work. But the borders are dreadfully quiet, and still just as pungent as she had last left them last time. So, she lengthened her stride one notch and strode past them, heading for the open expanse of the nearby meadow just to their northeast. She makes work of such easy terrain and only keeps her gait measured so not to pull the scabs with real extension. However, with a little bit of time, she finds she doesn't need to go very far. Her sights are drawn towards something tawny ahead.

Amekaze's first assumption is coyote. Remembering the one on the borders not too long ago, it certainly wouldn't surprise her and her nape prickled accordingly. But the closer she got, she was able to discern that the scent said pack wolf.. and not a pack she smelled very often. Curious in more ways now, she now has to wonder of the small female's purpose here.. who still, honestly, mainly looked like a coyote to her. This kept her hackles stiff on principle alone.

She closed in with a fluid motion, one speaking not only of her confidence but of her presence here with her mountain looming not far behind her. But, she didn't erase all of the distance between them. The dark alpha paused a few meters off with a sharp green stare -- one that pointedly looked for an explanation of any sort.

for my ref -- i'm hesitantly setting this after the bear tangle in my timeline so i'll just be vague about some of the details..
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Knock knock! Who's there? Anxiety! - by Quiet - February 09, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Knock knock! Who's there? Anxiety! - by Amekaze - February 12, 2016, 02:17 AM
RE: Knock knock! Who's there? Anxiety! - by Quiet - February 12, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: Knock knock! Who's there? Anxiety! - by Amekaze - February 15, 2016, 02:08 AM
RE: Knock knock! Who's there? Anxiety! - by Quiet - February 17, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Knock knock! Who's there? Anxiety! - by Amekaze - February 24, 2016, 02:43 AM
RE: Knock knock! Who's there? Anxiety! - by Quiet - February 28, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: Knock knock! Who's there? Anxiety! - by Amekaze - March 06, 2016, 04:59 AM
RE: Knock knock! Who's there? Anxiety! - by Quiet - March 06, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Knock knock! Who's there? Anxiety! - by Amekaze - March 09, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Knock knock! Who's there? Anxiety! - by Quiet - March 10, 2016, 07:10 PM