Moonspear before the night
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Amekaze peered skyward, too, squinting into the snowfall. Beautiful as it was, she could appreciate it to an extent but at this point, winter's novelty had mostly worn off. She just wanted balmy summer evenings back and for all the waterways to be thawed fully. "You think it will get that bad?" she smirked, imagining how much snow it may take to freeze them here. She didn't really want to think about it with such an anticipation of spring on her mind, though "It is picking up quite a bit," she reasoned, which was true -- it was, but not that terribly so, and the temperature would only drop by the hour. She had a sly look on though as snow was already beginning to accumulate on her furs again.

She hadn't missed the implication, so tilting her head, she spoke on. Her plans involved holing up a little bit later but if the opportunity stood to improve it for her, she wasn't opposed to that.  "I had whatever little cave I come across first in mind for myself -- before I knew you were out here too, anyway," she offered with a shrug and attempted to gauge what he had planned, if anything for the we he mentioned. If he was not opposed, she was sure they could come up with somewhere decent to go. The mountain had a pretty good share of nooks and crannies for that, even if most of her favorites were on small spots. She was used to accommodating one wolf and having to rely on her own heat, after all.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
before the night - by Amekaze - February 15, 2016, 02:05 AM
RE: before the night - by Charon - February 15, 2016, 07:46 AM
RE: before the night - by Amekaze - February 15, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: before the night - by Charon - February 16, 2016, 04:30 AM
RE: before the night - by Amekaze - February 18, 2016, 02:25 AM
RE: before the night - by Charon - February 18, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: before the night - by Amekaze - February 22, 2016, 03:00 AM
RE: before the night - by Charon - February 22, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: before the night - by Amekaze - February 24, 2016, 02:36 AM