Redhawk Caldera I Don't Have the Right Name, or the Right Looks, but I Have Twice the Heart
Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,124 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay wasn't really sure what was going on, finding it all confusing. The way he understood it, she'd be back sometime soon, because that's what mommy had said. As mommy departed, telling the girl to keep her gift -- a thing that confused Eljay, because he thought gifts were something you should always accept and it was winter, so food was harder to come by now, and it wasn't like he could hunt yet either -- Eljay glanced over his shoulder before he joined her and said: "See ya later," to the girl, fully assuming that she would soon be a part of their pack. Why wouldn't she be? She brought food, and she had seemed very nice, so surely as soon as there would be space in the pack she would be accepted.

With that in mind, Eljay trailed after mommy, back to wherever they were headed, while he thought it all over in his mind.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I Don't Have the Right Name, or the Right Looks, but I Have Twice the Heart - by Eljay - February 22, 2016, 05:01 PM