Otatso Wetlands the other side
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Amekaze had only known the creek late in the summer, back long before it had ever been claimed for a pack. Surely it was much the same even now after all that bustled around it, with its occasional falls and deeper depths than one might suspect. She remembered the vibe there as good, to her, much like other waterways in this region, for it had seemed content with an underlying tone of danger.

Inwardly, she was pleased to gather this information as neatly as this. All noted and considered, it sounded not.. bad. Amekaze liked tight-knit (although she would not be keen if they sought to be too overbearing), and nearby mountains to a waterway was also in her interests. The issue in this was the distance from the sea, the place she had begun to grow fond of despite not resonating with the greatest body of water itself..

Ame nodded thoughtfully. Thinking of it now, she knew a decent handful of Creek residents. I have. I met Ferdie not long ago, she said and paused there briefly, wondering how close they were; she could smell him. Also a mostly-sterling male with golden eyes and a scar on his face. I believe a dark male with one ear smelled of your lot as well.. she replied.

I am called Ame, she tossed in then since Bazi had shared her name, and without the garnish of surnames and unnecessary titles as Amekaze could appreciate. She had only said she was an outrider, which she could deem highly relevant information here. Evidently she was doing her job. Others have said I may find company there and this is the first time I have drawn so near to the pack itself. What is your leader like? the loner asked.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the other side - by Amekaze - April 11, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: the other side - by Bazi - April 12, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: the other side - by Amekaze - April 13, 2014, 12:46 AM
RE: the other side - by Bazi - April 13, 2014, 04:26 AM
RE: the other side - by Amekaze - April 15, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: the other side - by Bazi - April 15, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: the other side - by Amekaze - April 16, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: the other side - by Bazi - April 17, 2014, 05:25 AM
RE: the other side - by Amekaze - April 20, 2014, 01:00 AM