Otatso Wetlands the other side
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Once she had been well-acquainted with several Ridge wolves. So many that she could probably say she knew their majority. Now, that had become much less true, especially since Akhlut's leave and perhaps the Creek was swiftly becoming the way that had once been. Amekaze noted the names Bazi supplied, supposing they fit. Knowing the dark brute was Haunter was mildly amusing.. although it did suit him alarmingly well.

Ame nodded. Evidently Fox was the leader. I see, she murmured thoughtfully. "Fierce" was an appreciated adjective, although "young" was mildly unexpected. Amekaze guessed around her own age, not much less, as she considered even herself a little on the young end for leadership. Then again, she had grown up in a time where the leaders were her well-aged mother and father who was in what she figured was his prime ages; not wolves barely old enough to breed.

However, she knew this place was much different in many ways. Many leaders were relatively young here. She reasoned it depended on a great many circumstances, and if Fox understood where she lacked, it may not be seen as a flaw. Youth does not always have to be a bad thing, I suppose. It may do me well to meet her, in time.. Such as after an appropriate rest and so on. Amekaze was too worn thin from roaming to think much ahead to meeting anyone important at the moment. I believe rest beckons, for now though.. was her way to beginning to say she was nearly done here. She would still have to find somewhere suitable to bed down for a few hours, so there was much left to be done.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the other side - by Amekaze - April 11, 2014, 05:36 PM
RE: the other side - by Bazi - April 12, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: the other side - by Amekaze - April 13, 2014, 12:46 AM
RE: the other side - by Bazi - April 13, 2014, 04:26 AM
RE: the other side - by Amekaze - April 15, 2014, 12:52 AM
RE: the other side - by Bazi - April 15, 2014, 06:41 PM
RE: the other side - by Amekaze - April 16, 2014, 03:24 AM
RE: the other side - by Bazi - April 17, 2014, 05:25 AM
RE: the other side - by Amekaze - April 20, 2014, 01:00 AM