Moonspear thought i could do this on my own
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
To let Wildfire have her revenge was the very least the fates could offer her in exchange. Most likely, it would be some closure that could help her move past it, but never the magic fix for all things awful she had endured -- nothing ever would erase it fully. Revenge was a sweet distraction, at least, but aside from that, she was pleased progress was made towards it nonetheless.

As she'd suspected, he'd confirmed Eshe's status alongside Scimitar and with it came Charon's unsurprising dislike of him, evidently. Ame couldn't help but smirk knowingly, realizing that the agouti forest leader was exactly the sort of presence he wouldn't like. Afterwards, even more dots connected soon as he was tied into Tevinter's mess. Amekaze figured it was just more heaped onto the ever-complicated tangle of things. "Mhm. He and I were even same pack very briefly. When he took over alphaship of the Creek while I had the Spire, we were kind of reluctantly neutral neighbors a while after having past bad blood -- he wears a scar from Jace, I believe," she smirked, vaguely entertained by that memory. "I still preferred to not have much to do with him, even if him and his mate then were an improvement over the Creek's leadership before them," she shrugged. Personal preference, and she reasoned he probably felt the same about her because of their very limited depths between them. "After the Creek moved, I guess I lost track of him." Mainly because it had never really been necessary to know about it. Even now, she just did because he was in her neighborhood.

She couldn't speak much on Eshe since she'd never met her, but if she was bubbly, she was probably a stark contrast to Scimitar. "I suppose for some, opposites do attract," she snickered, trying to imagine a chipper personality putting up with Scimitar all day long -- she must have some lengthy patience to go with her light attitude, too.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
thought i could do this on my own - by Charon - March 18, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: thought i could do this on my own - by Amekaze - March 18, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: thought i could do this on my own - by Charon - March 19, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: thought i could do this on my own - by Amekaze - March 22, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: thought i could do this on my own - by Charon - March 22, 2016, 03:17 AM
RE: thought i could do this on my own - by Amekaze - March 22, 2016, 03:44 AM
RE: thought i could do this on my own - by Charon - March 22, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: thought i could do this on my own - by Amekaze - March 24, 2016, 02:29 AM
RE: thought i could do this on my own - by Charon - March 24, 2016, 10:07 AM