Moonspear tengu caller
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
While by default, she was a creature rooted in logic because it was the means by which she survived, she had always enjoyed a tale. Fiction or otherwise, she'd hear whatever she could. It was information of all shapes and sizes that she craved, all of which was practically endless, so she was happy to hear him talk at length about this.

He did not seem to be the sort to be picky when it came to stories, either, and this was proven when he didn't quite pin down a favorite. Which she understood in full -- she wouldn't be able to narrow it to just one on the spot. Her favorites were the myths that handled natural events, or the ones of just pure oddity that were so bizarrely out of this world. But, then again, that varied by the day as well and as he had said in his own way, they varied by the circumstances calling for the story in the first place.

"I do like the knowing, too. It is part of why I like myths that attempt to justify natural events, even if there is not exactly whole truth in them -- or even any at all. Something about the possibility is entertaining," she chuffed. "I have never been very good at weaving.. lessons into my storytelling, though. It is just mainly fact when I tell it," she smirked. She was too straightforward in that regard, but knew it would be useful to make it less clear-cut when the listeners were of the younger sort. They probably wouldn't want to hear it if the subject was too dry. Best to buffer it with the fluff of a tale.This had never been an issue for her personally because her audiences were generally few. "It is an admirable skill to have."
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
tengu caller - by Amekaze - April 15, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: tengu caller - by Harley Quinzel - April 17, 2016, 08:50 AM
RE: tengu caller - by Amekaze - April 20, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: tengu caller - by Harley Quinzel - April 20, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: tengu caller - by Amekaze - April 23, 2016, 04:12 AM
RE: tengu caller - by Harley Quinzel - April 23, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: tengu caller - by Amekaze - April 28, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: tengu caller - by Harley Quinzel - May 08, 2016, 08:22 AM
RE: tengu caller - by Amekaze - May 30, 2016, 05:16 AM