Moonspear the dragon's back rent asunder
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The subject shifted as needed and she bobbed her head in a slow nod. "It is good. I have emphasized hunting to any of them I have met with," she said, although it oftentimes felt unnecessary. Anyone with eyes or a nose could surely discern it for themselves. 

She moseyed along at his side, settling further away from the frustration of all things just some. Even so, when he moved the subject onto different matters, she took half a beat to catch up at the mention of it not being a hit. However, it soon came together and she found she did not have a good answer for this: the mysterious heat. But it was clear she had not conceived the first time, not that she had exactly been expecting it to have taken and a piece of her was glad -- the thought of feeding whelps here and now with hunting this bad made her incredibly uneasy. 

She knew she was awfully inconsistent. It even rarely came upon her in full, and she had once reasoned that had to do with conditions not being just right with her. She was notoriously sensitive to the environment and prone to blooming later than normal in many aspects, after all. It felt like she would approach the edge of it, feel the pull of such stirrings but take one look to the other side and simply unconsciously decide "not right now", with a body that gladly followed suit.

"Mhm, but I do not know exactly when it may -- it has not happened in full in a while, so perhaps soon, or whenever conditions are right," she answered with a furrowed look since she doubted that was what he wanted to hear. Ame did not wish to make him hopeful for something that may not come very soon, but there was always the chance it could come as a surprise. Had it not been for the swarm and consequential bad hunting, she would have been far more certain but that seemed like  enough of a stressor for her to hold off. "And you are anticipating it?" she asked lightly and smirked sidelong his way since she sensed the answer already. Surely, he sought the outcome of it and the bloodline it could bear between them, and for the Spear.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the dragon's back rent asunder - by Amekaze - May 10, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Charon - May 20, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Amekaze - May 24, 2016, 02:00 AM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Charon - May 24, 2016, 03:37 AM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Amekaze - May 24, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Charon - May 29, 2016, 04:11 AM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Amekaze - May 30, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Charon - June 01, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Amekaze - June 02, 2016, 01:26 AM