Moonspear the dragon's back rent asunder
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He took it in stride, found the.. good side of it which made it remarkably simple for her. She had to remember that it just did not have the same connotations here as it once did back in her birthplace and smirked knowingly. She did like it too, always would, and not just because it was something she had been deemed worthy of by their honored mother. "It was a good namesake to have back in the homeland," she almost sneered. "It just did not seem to fit into my world so well after I left," she shrugged. Mostly because Mekkyaku was not anything like a typical name for most folk. It had been easiest to only be Ame.

When he spoke on, what stuck with her was the idea of.. seeing their faces -- them, a concept, an idea for now but maybe not permanently. She felt her legs threaten to slow as she considered it and how vast the possibilities were. It seemed far too soon to be wondering what hypothetical offspring born from the two of them may even be like at all, but she couldn't help it; once the thought wandered that way, it all came quick. "Yeah. I do hope to have something in advance," she nodded as she walked alongside him in close for a while. "We have some time, anyway.." she reasoned. Even if she went straight into heat and he was biologically capable of getting it done, there would still be at least two turns of the moon. But, she was not feeling seasonal in that way immediately and especially not with famine bearing down on them. She wasn't going to rush that too much.

"Still.. it is so abstract to me to think of their faces. Your genes, mine, ours.. brought into the legacy of this mountain," she said lightly and toyed with a hint of a grin before nosing into the fur on his neck. Had her own parents felt this way? It was a beautiful and bizarre aspect of life that would mean so very many things.
Messages In This Thread
the dragon's back rent asunder - by Amekaze - May 10, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Charon - May 20, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Amekaze - May 24, 2016, 02:00 AM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Charon - May 24, 2016, 03:37 AM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Amekaze - May 24, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Charon - May 29, 2016, 04:11 AM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Amekaze - May 30, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Charon - June 01, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Amekaze - June 02, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Charon - June 03, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: the dragon's back rent asunder - by Amekaze - June 06, 2016, 01:37 AM