Silvertip Mountain Bones withered thin
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
We dont need to drag this thread on  |D we can close it after this post if you both want or after another post! We can continue however if someone has a plot of sorts, I'm always open for anything~

Glacial eyes fell on the golden female with whom she had quickly called a friend. She was quiet while listening to the quick report, nothing formal, just sharing information. She smiled sweetly hearing that no one was obviously suffering, at least that it wasn't noticed by anyone just yet. I'm happy to hear such things. Lids half covered the almond pools of blue, the snowy dame yawned. I'm certain after a quick sleep my energy shall be replenished. I cannot remember the last time I slept on a full stomach. It feels nice. 

She began to think about perhaps she should go on a journey of recovering, to stay away from the pack before she places too much worry on any members and become more of a nuisance to the pack rather than help. large prey should be hunted in abundance soon, meaning that with shrunken bellies from the famine, leftovers should be a plenty for her to find and heal herself with. Regain some strength by traveling and chewing on gristle. 

Please don't worry for me Anita, it'll cripple you more than you think. With that she fell into a slumber, closing her eyes once more but this time death didn't loom over her body. Instead, she felt warm instead of cold, she could thank Grayday for that for laying so near.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Bones withered thin - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 09:54 AM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Grayday Sr. - June 28, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Grayday Sr. - June 28, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Anita - June 28, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Grayday Sr. - June 28, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Reiko - June 28, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Anita - June 28, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Grayday Sr. - June 28, 2016, 08:05 PM
RE: Bones withered thin - by Reiko - June 29, 2016, 09:18 AM