a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,124 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
All Welcome 
at the blackthorn den :)

Eljay was never far from the den where mommy @Finley rested and took care of the pups and where his baby siblings @Lucy , @Lagan and @Liffey were often wriggling around. Daddy @Elwood was also around often, though Eljay secretly kind of liked the moments he could steal away when daddy wasn't there and when mommy was sleeping. He could watch the pups by himself then. At first Eljay had been afraid mommy and daddy might love them more than him, but soon he realised that they would just always be together like a real family, and no one needed to feel or be left out. He'd quickly taken back the resentment he had felt towards the pups the moment he found out that mommy had survived the birthing after all.

Today was such a rare moment that daddy was out for the moment and mommy was asleep. Who knew when they might return or wake up, but for now it was just Eljay and the pups. Eljay had been guarding outside of the den for a little while and now decided it was time to check on his siblings. He turned around and popped his front into the den as he softly said, "Puppies? Are you awake?" not even considering that he left his butt open for anyone to attack.
Messages In This Thread
you are my sunshine - by Eljay - July 01, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Lucy - July 02, 2016, 01:09 AM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Lagan - July 02, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Eljay - July 04, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Lucy - July 04, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Lagan - July 05, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Liffey - July 10, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Eljay - July 12, 2016, 09:35 AM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Lucy - July 19, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Lagan - July 20, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: you are my sunshine - by Eljay - August 17, 2016, 04:46 AM