Moonspear as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Ah, their stocks. Dismal, after the locust swarm and Thistle had left their ranks to vanish off to parts unknown, she was certainly going to support any efforts to rebuild them. "Right. There is no rush. I will survive," she smirked subtly. "Thank you." she offered as Pyx took her own path away from them, off to retrieve her leaves from the cache. Ame was thankful, even if it felt almost like a luxury to have this available; she was not used to it.

Judas' words made her nod. "She is. I am impressed. Seems.. very quick to learn," the dark alpha surmised with a thoughtful look. "The thrall claims to know about some herb uses. Poisons, too, but I have not yet picked her brain about it, so I do not know what all she does know exactly.." she said with half a shrug. It could all be a bluff for all she knew. Amekaze knew the female was not comfortable with her so was not likely to go spilling any information anyway since she had never really been very secret about her opinion of her. But she was not overly interested in really getting to know the thrall lately anyway, potential for new knowledge or not -- not with Pyx and Judas showing so much promise.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us - by Amekaze - July 15, 2016, 12:54 AM