Moonspear may the moon remember you in waves
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
As untested as she were in this field, she wanted to do right by her puppies above all else. Even if Charon went lukewarm about them, and stayed that way until after they were born (which she kind of doubted, assuming none ended up looking too much like Lazarus), they would always have her regardless of the curveballs life had a habit of throwing. 

It would be for them that this pack would provide. They were why she'd needed to boot out Althaia promptly before she could turn up pregnant or not -- Amekaze didn't want to wait to find out, or let Charon develop any attachment in case it was actually him to sow the seeds.. although she hoped it wasn't. Even the possibility of it had threatened their resources and thus, her violence on the matter felt wholly justified when she could feel the littlest vague flutters of these lives' presence. These puppies she carried were the future, and the first the Spear would see. Potential bastards be damned, she didn't care if they were sired by her mate and half sibling to her own whelps. Here would never be their home.

She was all ears when he spoke, and at first, she was leery because of the subject but his words aligning with her beliefs was swift to soothe. It was good he felt this way -- the right way, in her opinion. She caught herself nodding, letting the words sink in fully before she organized her thoughts on it.  

And while he was new, just as he said, these were quick ways to earn her favor bit by bit even considering her generally horrendous attitude lately. She needed the wolves able to see the worth of her undertaking here, the ones ready to do whatever she needed and with a level head on their shoulders. She was tired of chaos and drama; for the next several weeks, she demanded her peace and comfort. It was good to know he understood this without her needing to tell him. Even better. "I know, and I know that the pack is strong and capable, even if this is a bit different from what I usually ask of them. I suppose worrying just comes naturally with so much change." Amekaze sighed, reluctant but accepting because she had to be the one to do this -- one step at a time.

On pupsitting, and the prospect of him doing so, she canted her head curiously with an arc of her brow. It had never come up before. Then again, she'd never had a reason to ask until just recently and neither did she know how much of a need for it there would be. Between her and Charon, that was at least a start. "I see, do you have much experience with pups?" she asked.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 20, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 20, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 21, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 21, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 21, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 22, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 23, 2016, 12:13 AM