Moonspear may the moon remember you in waves
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She often let herself believe that she would simply know when she saw them, somehow, and all of this really had her wondering about them. More and more by the week, their existence was insistent alongside her own -- yet they were but strangers to her still, incomplete, not yet whole... an entire concept that encompassed life's delicate processes, and this time in creation.

Nevertheless, he provided an interesting insight into his own history in telling her he was named for his grandfather. She couldn't quite tell if it was a sour subject for him or not, and despite a small urge to ask more of the past leading him up to this moment, she refrained for now. "Ah, well, even if you did not grow to resemble him, it is still his name living on through you.." she mentioned; it was better than it fading away into obscurity, surely. "I was named for storms. It stormed when I was born, evidently, and my honored mother saw fit to give me its distinction," she explained. "But I had several siblings, and she always did well to give all of us names that suited us remarkably in the long run."

Beyond that, her own family further back had a wealth of names to choose from, if she ever wanted to do something similiar to what Satch's family had done.. which made her consider, just briefly, the names of her own grandparents. Tvastr and Dhyana then secondarily, Ulrich and Jorine, the latter of which she had never known personally, only through her mother and much of it was not favorable. They were swiftly removed from any possibility.. As for Charon's side of things, it was far more difficult -- what with him raised by Thistle and her not actually being here any longer. She couldn't even remember off the top of her head if she knew what his sire was named, let alone a grandsire. At least in her own youth, she had the privileged of being well acquainted with her immediate lineage.

Definitely something to live up to, indeed. "Truly, it would be something.. yet as my first, and the Spear's first, they will have a lot to live up to anyway, I suspect. But I have confidence in them, and that something will fit just right." she nodded. To her, these pups were precious and prized already. She may as well pluck their names from the glimmering skies overhead. Perhaps no less would suit them perfectly?
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 20, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 20, 2016, 10:19 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 21, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 21, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 21, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Satch - July 22, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: may the moon remember you in waves - by Amekaze - July 23, 2016, 12:13 AM