Kintla Flatlands All in All it's been a good day.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
OOC: Um… So I saw your post in the "Wanted!" thread and figured I could join in and help you, if you wanted… I don't know if I'm allowed to, so I'll take down the post if you want me to. :)

IC: Majesty came out of the Neverwinter Forest alone and ready for some adventure. The day was chilly and windy, but he didn't mind. His chocolate-brown coat kept him nice and warm throughout the winter and spring. That day, he decided to go on a hunt to see what all the plant life around him was like. He did have some interest in becoming a Healer for his pack, and his past, which was filled with fond memories of his mother teaching him all about the flora of the land, drifted through his mind like a warm breeze.

He made his way closer to the Firestone Hotsprings, nose to the ground, ears perked in case he was in danger, as his eyes were not focused on anything in front of him - only the earthy-smelling herbs and plants that splayed before him. His tail wagged in excitement as he began to name off the plants that he recognized, completely oblivious to the fact that he was nearing a wolf from a different pack. A female, with a night-black coat and beautiful green eyes…
Messages In This Thread
All in All it's been a good day. - by Blue Willow - February 28, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 18, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 19, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: All in All it's been a good day. - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 01:31 PM