Moonspear aetara iina
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
While it seemed he had little to report, she knew to revel in the peacefulness while they could have it. "Good, do you have any idea where you may go next?" she asked curiously, for even a vague directional heading would suit her. She'd been on the mountain since the lightning strike and not been out much at all herself. Before everything, she'd been interested in checking in on the Sunspire -- which had been just her own curiosities and nostalgia at work. It was something she wanted to see to herself.

For his question, she wished she could have a better answer. "No, no idea.. on either," she shook her head softly. "I wish I knew. At best guess, a few.. surely?" Her brows furrowed. Probably, with some skillful feeling around, a practiced touch could make a better guess but she wasn't letting anyone do that to her at this point; she knew it'd be all teeth thanks to that. "I came from a litter of five, and I know Charon had littermates but not how many. I suspect that may be a small hint worth considering too," she hypothesized with a shrug. She'd had more brothers than sisters, although it was not drastically so. Charon at least had a brother she remembered him looking for the very first time she'd met him -- and since none of the other Loðbróks had ever mentioned a loss near to them, she guessed that had meant a blood brother of his -- not that he ever particularly distinguished between them and his adoptive vikings. Based on that, perhaps she should suspect sons? And maybe even a litter on the larger side of the spectrum. But selfishly, she wanted at least a daughter. Two wouldn't be bad, either.

Maybe there was a system to it, or really, it was just a random pull of genetic contribution. She wouldn't know but couldn't help but wonder almost constantly.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 04, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Floki - August 12, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 14, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Floki - August 15, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 15, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Floki - August 17, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 18, 2016, 02:35 AM
RE: aetara iina - by Floki - August 18, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: aetara iina - by Amekaze - August 19, 2016, 12:39 AM