Totoka River Trying - And Failing - And Succeeding
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
hello! :D
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She knew nothing of his past interactions with her pack, and likewise, she had mingled little with his fellows now that Jinx's cadre had grown established upon the mountain. Amekaze still had mixed feelings about their lot, since the nature of their claim kept her off one of her most interested and appreciated territories, but she did not think she may fit into their ranks so that she could continue to use the lands. Sometimes, it felt as a loss, but so long as the alpha presiding over the imposing mountain was strong, Amekaze would take her loss and move on.

When he offered a greeting, she tipped her muzzle in return and appreciated what was a friendly-enough reaction to her. Nothing he did spoke of hostility and she would like to see this trend continue. It was, somewhat. Ame rolled her shoulders. Judging by your catch, the fishing is still good here then, she mused and stepped closer to the water's edge to peer past its depths herself. You did not seem bad at it to me. Perhaps your technique could use some polishing, but it does take a certain measure of skill to catch anything.. she chuffed. He was better than most if he could catch anything.

Stepping her paws into the water, she looked over to him again. Was it the fishing that brought you? she asked, then beginning to scan the water for the suitable prey to strike at as she settled into position.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Trying - And Failing - And Succeeding - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Trying - And Failing - And Succeeding - by Amekaze - May 21, 2014, 08:51 PM