Swiftcurrent Creek parallax view
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
hope you don't mind the end i slapped on this, since it was old and crusty
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She kept pace easily and nodded understandingly as she glided after him. So he was a founding member, then, and she took in the words of their first leader eagerly. This was the first she heard of Lethe and consequentially, her end. Ame appreciated the glimpse into the pack's history even if. I have. Only once, so far. I knew Ferdie and Bazi some before joining. Along with him, too. Ferdie she knew best and Bazi was a more recent acquaintance. Ame had liked the snow-furred wolf well enough to know that knowing her better may not be bad. Many other faces of the Creek she had yet to encounter but she was learning their scents already just by traveling around the territories and seeing who preferred to frequent certain areas. There were some that were more potent presences upon the borderlands and others who were not. Ame was learning steadily already. It was so much to take in.

Lethe's rule could not have been very long at all. I knew this was not a pack in the summertime months, back when I was last on this side of the mountains.. She looked to place their founding on a rough timeline. I had only begun to meet Creek wolves during the winter. The later stretches of winter, too.

She would accompany him and listen for a good while, soaking up all she could and enjoying the passing of the landscape beneath their pawsteps. Amekaze appreciated the peek into the history of the Creek, and when she got the sense that Njal was finished with her company, she dismissed herself.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
parallax view - by Amekaze - May 10, 2014, 01:25 AM
RE: parallax view - by RIP Njal - May 10, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: parallax view - by Amekaze - May 11, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: parallax view - by RIP Njal - May 11, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: parallax view - by Amekaze - May 12, 2014, 01:21 AM
RE: parallax view - by RIP Njal - May 12, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: parallax view - by Amekaze - May 14, 2014, 12:33 PM
RE: parallax view - by RIP Njal - May 15, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: parallax view - by Amekaze - May 24, 2014, 07:10 PM