Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
He spoke such sweet, amazing words! What made the word ever saccharine was the innate truth behind them - and what could they be, if not truthful? Their incipient relationship left Olive with no doubts that they had found eternal destiny; they grey harpy had never been more sure of anything in her life. For a short time after Dakarai’s return, Olive was vexed with thoughts that this was a test of her universal faith - and that she was failing. The femme had forsaken several of the laws that her mother had taught her: the universal guidelines for living a  life free from suffering. Olive was a passionate wolf and as such she succumbed quite easily to her life of excess, possessiveness and attachment. 

But, didn’t the gods want her to be happy?  Well, Olive parlayed with herself, I will enjoy what I have, should the heavens ever deign to strip me of it. 

Olive took corporal pleasure in Dakarai’s sweet kisses before she broke their embrace and turned her attention, once again, to the Rose Quartz.  “A stone which epitomizes such affections deserves its own sovereign throne.”  She spoke in a sage, hushed tone and took the rose quartz in her mouth, gingerly toting it to their home underneath the promontory terra firma. The cherub nosed the earth until she found the most exhausted position, closest to where they slept. Olive relinquished her hold on the quartz  and gazed at it proudly before turning back to drink in the sight of Dakarai. It was all so perfect.

In one fluid movement, she laid her small, body on the dirt that encompassed the entrance to their den and curled onto her back [much in the manner of Dakarai upon the holy Sunspire]. “Dakarai…” She uttered, beguiled by her new, upside down view of the world. “Come closer.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place - by Olive - November 20, 2016, 11:35 AM