Ravensblood Forest oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m]
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Olive wanted nothing more to look at him, to look him in his cerulean eyes - the pools which had drawn her in at their first meeting and inspired incredible love within her. Olive turned her head in hopes of catching a glimpse of her prince hard at work, but she found that her neck would not twist that way and she reconciled to lay her head upon the earth and simply feel his company.

Dakarai was the greatest lover in the entire expanse of the Teekon Wilds - Olive knew this to be true, even though she had only ever bedded this one male, her king. No other being could around such prurience in her [in anyone]… especially not in the tenders areas where she felt it. The sylph felt it in her paws where she gripped at the earth and felt it in her flank as Dakarai pushed against her. Felt it in her stomach as excitement bubbled and felt it in her chest as her ribs kneaded the earth. She felt it in the nape of her neck, where the brute held on and gripped her in a most impassioned way. She felt it in her ears as he breathed into them; tickled, she pressed her ears against her skull. 

And, she felt it right there. But it all was changing, metamorphosing into something different before her very eyes. The filly did not know what an orgasm was, but hers overtook her like a most welcomed tidal wave. This was a different ride completely and for a few eternal moments Olive was caught up in sensations that Olive would [from then on] seek from Dakarai again and again and again. Olive’s mouth fell open and a series breathy moans poured forth, not wanting it to stop.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, you are the roots that sleep beneath my feet and hold the earth in place [m] - by Olive - November 28, 2016, 10:49 PM