Moonspear i stood like a rock against the storm
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her expression was a little grim at the thought of being a loner these days, and how tiresome that had to be as she nodded and chewed. It was surely why she smelled so few travelers lately, and she had to wonder if more would come looking to settle in the weeks to follow. If prey went scarce in response to this, she'd almost expect it to happen in some way or another.

But, finding out that Pyx found Zoratto strange came to little surprise. "I know, me too. I only really talked with him at length once, but understood more about his culture from knowing about them in the past. Mountains and them, I do not know, obviously were not meant to be or his luck was just bad. Still, a shame." It was never easy to see packmates die in addition to losing two other able bodies in Aesop and Alastor. She fought the lingering frown just barely. "I understand flux happens, and is natural, but this timing is certainly not the best -- especially for those intending to travel." For them lost to the winds and for those who remained alike, none of this would be easy though. She was less worried about matters here on the mountain, but knowing Floki still roamed out there who-knows-where would make her nervous until the weather broke or she heard news of his safety from the others who were out, searching and wandering themselves.

Pyx's question about the girl's was timed well enough to let her think and chew at once. "Decently enough, all things considered I think. I really do wish they were older before having to deal with such bitter cold," she'd expressed this discontent before, vaguely enough. But it was her fault for summer puppies, as always. "Korei is not quite as robust as the trio weight-wise, so I cannot help but worry a little extra about her." Pyx would likely understand most of her considerations, for Ame believed she possessed a good eye for logic. Truth of the matter always had been that Korei was their litter's odd-one-out, so the dark alpha wondered if that would affect her more if times got any harder. "But still, they seem to be handling it as well as I could hope. At least they have each other to help stay warm, and we can all keep fed for now. That is one plus," she gestured to the frozen carcass, all while hoping these times of plenty would outlast the cold's stay.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 17, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 18, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 18, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 20, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - January 25, 2017, 11:43 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - January 27, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 01, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 07, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - February 15, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Pyx - February 20, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: i stood like a rock against the storm - by Amekaze - March 05, 2017, 04:15 AM