Moonspear just as the four walls close me within, my eyes are opened up with pure sunlight
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon had spent most of his first week as a second-time (well, officially) father standing guard outside of the den or going for a quick hunt or patrol while his daughters took over his place. He'd laid at the entrance of the den but hadn't really gone in, since at this point in life he knew his children were just loud and useless potatoes that he wanted little to do with and who kept him from his sleep.

The fun started when their eyes opened, as it was a foreboding of the communication skills yet to come — so he was happy when that day finally came. He watched one of the little white blobs as it looked at him and flailed a limb at him with a gurgle. After looking at Amekaze to make sure that she wasn't awake and listening in he turned to his daughter and said, "Yes, you're a loud little fucker, aren't you? You must've been taking Alya-lessons — keeping papa awake all throughout the past weeks, tut tut." Then he leaned down towards the pup in order to boop her on the nose.
Messages In This Thread
RE: just as the four walls close me within, my eyes are opened up with pure sunlight - by Charon - May 18, 2017, 01:15 AM