The Sunspire Every road they led you down felt so wrong
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
He was happy to see her (of course!) which warmed her right up.  "Uh, comin to see you, duh," she responded playfully, nudging him back a little more roughly.  "I got bored tryin to catch fish so I figured I'd visit my favorite brother and see what he was doin!"  Sorry Cori.  Terance was cooler than you.

She fell in step next to him, bouncing a little with each step.  "Wraen asked me to go explorin with her, isn't that awesome? I mean, I like it here, but it's cool other places too."  And it still held, what she thought at the meeting; as long as she stuck with her family, she didn't really care where she ended up.
Messages In This Thread
Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - August 27, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - August 27, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - August 28, 2018, 08:55 AM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Terance - September 03, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - September 04, 2018, 08:12 AM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Terance - September 15, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - September 21, 2018, 08:08 AM