The Sunspire Every road they led you down felt so wrong
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,545 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
"I don't know! I mean, I'm pretty great at it!  Except, sometimes directions are a little tricky."  She was reluctant to admit the last part, though if she couldn't admit to her big bro, who could she?  Maia loved Wraen a lot, and felt like she could tell her sister most anything... but there was something more about Terance that made it seem like he could listen to the less good things and still be ok with it.

She didn't notice the reaction her previous words had brought, or she might've felt a little bad, or asked.  Typical style, instead she trucked on.  "I also kinda wanna learn how to fight better.  Which, if you wanted sometime.... when you aren't busy."  She didn't know if she wanted a lesson right now, but it'd be cool if her brother could show her a trick or two since they were at least similar in  size and build.
Messages In This Thread
Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - August 27, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - August 27, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - August 28, 2018, 08:55 AM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Terance - September 03, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - September 04, 2018, 08:12 AM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Terance - September 15, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Every road they led you down felt so wrong - by Maia - September 21, 2018, 08:08 AM