Broken Boulder lonely and dreamin' of the west coast
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
It's easy enough to find Seabreeze — he knows it should make him happy to see her collecting herbs, but it only reminds him of the sickness rampant in the Sanctuary. He's suddenly reminded that he needs to check on @Bunyip and @Xahi, sick as they are — but not now. Seabreeze, He returns the greeting, but before he can respond, Olive arrives.
He offers her a nod and a faint, weary smile as greeting before turning his gaze back to Seabreeze. I've been meaning to talk to you — I want to promote you, Well, don't beat around the bush or anything, Ali. It's been difficult, with the sickness and all the cats — Delight is so sick, and I can't handle this on my own, and you've really stepped up already. He shifts a little uncomfortably, suddenly aware of what he's asking.
You don't have to say yes — I understand you have young children to look after. But if you do... Bracken Sanctuary has three ranks just below leadership, called the Senate, He briefly explains the Senate roles to Seabreeze (because Som doesn't feel like typing that out), then falls silent, allowing her whatever time she needs to come to a decision.
Messages In This Thread
lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Alarian - September 13, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Seabreeze - September 13, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Olive - September 15, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Alarian - September 15, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Seabreeze - September 15, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Olive - September 18, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Alarian - October 12, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Seabreeze - October 14, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: lonely and dreamin' of the west coast - by Olive - October 20, 2018, 09:19 PM