Blackfeather Woods shorter of breath and one day closer to death
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

He felt relieved when she understood but the adrenaline kicked in as they fled, forcing a serious scowl across his face. The bird was the least of his concerns; Maegi was moving and he was keeping up, trying to urge her to be quick despite her restrictions. Soon they were at the mouth of a cave. Mou watched and listened to what Maegi was saying and it temporarily distracted him from the growing dread that flooded his system; the cave, the bear, the ever present threat of death - he thought he could brave it all for her. But she wanted to save them all, and he couldn't help but balk at this

Blue can tell dem. Maegi we godda run, godda go! Send Blue, send ravens, but we go. Except he turned to face the vantablack of the cave mouth and instantly quailed; his limbs trembling, hindquarters sinking, fighting with his adrenaline. Mou flashed a glance behind himself across the mire, looks to Maegi as he feels panic rooting around inside of him, and begs her, Come wid me Maegi, we be save. I won't led them tag you from me. Pees, Maegi, I love you.
Messages In This Thread
shorter of breath and one day closer to death - by Maegi - October 21, 2018, 11:05 PM
RE: shorter of breath and one day closer to death - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 21, 2018, 11:31 PM