Blackfeather Woods but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
So much had taken place within the Blacktail Deer Plateau borders within the last moon that Ruenna felt as if the territory was crushing her, confining her and smothering her instead of keeping her safe, as it had done so far up until this point. She hadn't meant to travel so far from the packlands; truly, she shouldn't have journeyed out at all. Her pack needed their Beta close, and so of course all Rue felt like doing was running. 

The great lake came into view, sprawled out in the snow and so, so still... like a fallen warrior. It was a warrior Ruenna had known, back in the summer when she had first arrived in these lands. Then, she had traveled around the northern end of the lake, and so now she chose to round the lake from the south. As he did so, the young woman's gaze was attracted to a dark smudge against the pristine landscape-- a forest, it seemed. She trotted for the trees, thinking the woods might provide momentary respite from the harsh winds that tore across the plains and meadows. 

As she approached the trees, she thought she scented a pack's territory markers, but with the strength of the winds it was difficult to tell for certain. Rue stopped and delivered a several low chuffs, hoping to signal friendly curiosity to whomever might be watching-- pack wolf or otherwise. No doubt there were unseen eyes in the forest, scanning the pristine white hills for the likes of her. 

Rue has stopped well outside the territory. Also note to self, if anything crazy happens this will need to be take place in present day in Rue's timeline.
@Wintersbane
Messages In This Thread
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 22, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 24, 2018, 12:56 PM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - November 25, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: but there's chaos brewing underneath my skin - by Ruenna - December 02, 2018, 11:17 AM