Heron Lake Plateau Fantastic beasts and where to find them.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Elwood and Finley had been there, yes, but it was Raven who fed them and was with them day in and day out. Elwood and Finley had been busy with their own children soon after the Redhawks last litter was born. Her last sentiment was a hard one to hear, and he knew it would not be the last time he heard it. Phox stepped forward and licked her chin, whining low in his throat. -I’m here now,- he said. It wasn’t an excuse, but it was something. He had no intentions of leaving ever again, least of all without saying goodbye and having a damn good reason to do it (being a piece of shit coward, it turns out, is not a damn good reason).

-Tell me about Quixote. I barely know the guy, but he’s leading this pack. What does Raven see in him?- It seemed that both he and Towhee were much closer with Niamh, and he wondered why that was. Quixote was around, but he didn’t seem nearly as involved in Phox’s eyes. Now that the Theta was getting more settled and into the daily routine, he knew he was going to start expecting more from those above him.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 07:30 PM