Heron Lake Plateau Fantastic beasts and where to find them.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
So they were in agreement on that, too. Phox wasn’t sure why, but he felt surprised. Perhaps the siblings had grown apart with time, but their opinions remained largely similar about things Phox had only just come into. The news that Niamh asked Towhee to be godmother to her children was interesting, but not surprising given how close they seemed to be. After all, their own parents had been close enough to Elwood and Finely for that duo to be their godparents. And thank goodness they’d made arrangements, or the Redhawk kids might not have come out as well as they did. (er, wait a second...)

He shook his head at the question about Raven’s children. He had scarcely seen Raven or Quixote since the incident, and he hadn’t made a point to seek them out just yet. Perhaps it was time to do so. It occurred to him then that both he and Towhee would be of age when spring rolled around, and that was quite a thought. If Quixote and Raven’s children stuck around, would they then claim the right to the throne, so to speak? Phox didn’t like that idea one bit. Not while one of the previous generation kids was still willing and able to lead.

Towhee then mentioned Rory, and her parting remark finally clicked. -Ah, that would explain why she called me uncle the other day. I had no idea. She was asking something about navigating with the stars. I actually owe her a visit some night to point out the north star.- His to-do list was piling up rather quickly. All that was on top of making sure that Camilla was settling in alright. In fact, there was another question he did want to ask of Towhee.

-Camilla has been having a hard time settling in. I’ve been trying to give her space, but I think it’s making things worse. Do you think there’s enough room in the thicket for her? Just until she gets more comfortable around the rest of the group.- It was a lot to ask, he knew, but hopefully Towhee would understand. It would only be temporary, after all.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Towhee - November 27, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Fantastic beasts and where to find them. - by Phox - November 27, 2018, 07:30 PM