Blackbeak Bluff and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Of course you don't, he responded softly, something akin to respect blossoming once more in his gaze. Women like you always have an army close by. We're along the north coast, he explained, tipping his chin in that direction, the wind buffeting the thick fur around his neck. Like I said, haven't been there yet. Excited to see it, though.

Vercingetorix shifted his weight from paw to paw, still slightly uncomfortable and now bored. She was a little too old and far too frightening to flirt with, and he'd said too much already. He should go.

Maybe I'll see you around, he drawled, forgetting that they hadn't even exchanged names. Goodbye for now, though. He'd move to leave--unless she stopped him.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 18, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 02, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 10, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Vercingetorix - December 11, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 11, 2018, 11:21 AM