The Sunspire Up, up and away...
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ahh we can wrap up in a few posts if you'd like? bc we can always use a new one with so much happening lately -- i can barely keep up with everything omg. also this is just a quick thing while i'm on lunch break so not really proofreading very well oops ~_~
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Anxiousness and worry began to give one another strength, which in her, was swift to turn towards a shade of frustration. Ferdie couldn't just.. get lost and stuck here! This mountain wouldn't do that.. so she liked to believe. Everything had a way and if she just.. listened, and found the rhythm, something should work itself out.

Nodding to herself, she strained to listen to him and followed his voice with a few springing steps towards where she thought the best place to start was. He sounded close to here. Closer than it had been.. over there, she thought, looking over her shoulder then back to the spot in the earth where she thought some rocks might part to make a hole.

Alright, tell me if you see anything happening from your end, she whuffed before she began to pull the rocks aside with scrabbling paws. She hoped he would watch out.. because she didn't know what she was going to cause to fall in doing this. Hopefully nothing too major. But she had no idea what was just underneath here and what was on the other side.

Then she put her paws to digging as viciously as she could, trying and willing the earth to bend for her and open a passageway. Hopefully soon he would be able to tell exactly where she was coming from, either by light breaking through the dirt and stone or just by sound alone. Out here, this seemed like the best part to start at, so she went by what she could.

So she dug and dug and dug a little more, approaching a larger rocky part from a different side now and again to loosen it up best. I am working on it! she called back as he whined her name, and even she was annoyed with how this was going so far. The effort poured into it was not equaling the result just yet. Eventually, she felt them shifting and dug with new fervor. A hole opened up more and more, and as she dug, she peered in, hoping to see Ferdie on the other side. She kept working despite tiring, dirty paws and feeling quite steamed from all the warm mist sticking to her fur as she continued.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 11, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 11, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 12, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 13, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 16, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 19, 2014, 02:37 AM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 24, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Amekaze - June 27, 2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Up, up and away... - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 01, 2014, 11:08 PM