Hushed Willows tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE]
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue led the Blacktail Deer Plateau wolves toward Lily's howl, an excited spring in her step. It had been decided that she and Issun would go first, with @Kavik, @Minori and any others (@Takara?) who wished to go to the celebration following behind. Kavik had thought it prudent that the two leaders travel in separate parties, and Rue could certainly understand the logic behind this suggestion. Rue and Kavik had hunted down a fine buck to offer up to their hosts, which would be carried to Elysium by the later party. Issun and Rue were to focus on paving the way, laying down a heavy scent trail that the others could follow. 

Issun introduced the pair as they arrived, and Rue wagged her tail merrily. "Happy Yule, Lily! Kavik and the others are right behind us." There were more wolves arriving, spilling in seemingly from all directions. Rue cast her warm, honey-golden eyes left and right, taking in the happy faces both young and old. She couldn't help but smile, catching the Yule spirit nearly instantaneously. Lily began to sing, prompting the others to join in. Rue did not need to be asked twice. She lifted her dulcent tones to weave into Lily's, humming along wordlessly until she was able to catch onto the lyrics. The song would guide the later arrivals here and welcome them to the celebration.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tonight, i'm gonna have myself a real good time [YULE] - by Ruenna - December 24, 2018, 09:16 AM