Heron Lake Plateau It's never been the lens that I see through
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Although he wasn't quite one hundred percent, Phox couldn't exactly resist the call for a hunt. Especially when that hunt indicated there were deer. And even more especially when that call came from Niamh. He hadn't hunted for himself much since the fight with Camilla's captor, but he shoved the thought of her aside for now. Perhaps the hunt would take his mind off of things for a little while. He arrived and waved his tail at Niamh, awaiting to hear what kind of plan she had in mind.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
It's never been the lens that I see through - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - December 30, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - December 30, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 02, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - February 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - February 12, 2019, 09:15 AM