Raven's Watch Over snow by winter sown
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He was just happily relaxing when some grumpy dude showed up to bug him.  What was with adults?  They all seemed to be pretty much jerks, uniformly.  Lily made bad choices, sure, and Delight even was kind of questionable after some of his actions.  And now this dude, whoever he was, proving the world was pretty much full of jerks and morons.  Mali was pretty sure this guy was just one of many who thought he was apparently still a five pound ball of innocent fluff and was annoyed at having to go take him back home.  That was pretty much all he could think of, at least.

And so, the boy frowned and didn't budge an inch from his little spot under the tree, Look, I know my way home, I want to be here, you can just keep going, I'm fine.  Maybe everyone was just as dumb as a box of rocks and somehow he'd missed the class in being brainwashed and stupid.  But heck, as long as that guy stayed as far away as he was, Mali didn't have too much to worry about -- he was still a gangly thing and would likely be able to flee if necessary.  He was alone, sure, but as far as he figured, he had nothing to fear.
Messages In This Thread
Over snow by winter sown - by Mal - December 30, 2018, 02:57 AM
RE: Over snow by winter sown - by Aries - January 02, 2019, 09:47 AM
RE: Over snow by winter sown - by Mal - January 04, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: Over snow by winter sown - by Aries - January 07, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: Over snow by winter sown - by Mal - January 11, 2019, 12:10 AM