Swiftcurrent Creek a year from now we'll all be gone
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Rue wagged her tail as Myrren stepped into sight, relieved to have found her. The soon-to-be mother was often in Rue's thoughts, and it had worried Rue that she had not been able to locate Myrren for the last [insert amount of time Alessia has been gone? xD]. Rue didn't know if she would have been able to leave the Creek without saying goodbye to Myrren. 

"I wanted to let you know that I.. I'm leaving the Creek," Rue imparted, eyes shimmering with her unspoken apology, her unspoken pain. "This place, it isn't right for me. And after all this with Kavik..." Rue shook her head and let her sentence trail off. "It's just too painful to remain here."

Rue moved forward, finding a (clean!) place behind Myrren's shoulder to press her muzzle. "I won't go far," she continued, "Just over to Arrow Lake. I meant what I said about wanting to get to know you." They might be in different packs, but that didn't mean that Rue couldn't continue to be Myrren's cheerleader. Their friendship would look different than what Rue-- and perhaps Myrren-- had wanted for it, but it certainly didn't have to end.
Messages In This Thread
a year from now we'll all be gone - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: a year from now we'll all be gone - by Alessia - January 29, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: a year from now we'll all be gone - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: a year from now we'll all be gone - by Alessia - January 29, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: a year from now we'll all be gone - by Ruenna - January 29, 2019, 09:14 PM