Heron Lake Plateau not looking for a confession
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox shook his head. X had been around for as long as he could remember, so it wasn't like he remembered the moment he met the bird or even the circumstances. Owen went on to ask, in ptero, about Phox's family, which had him shifting uneasily from side to side. He couldn't really explain why he felt unease, considering they all seemed to be on good terms now... but there was still a sense that he had shamed Towhee and Raven when he had run off. Phox tried to remind himself that he'd been a mere child at that time, but it didn't do much to stave off the feeling.

-She hasn't changed that much since we were kids,- he replied with a non-committal shrug. -She and the rest of us made up ptero as we went along, and now it is what it is. Raven fed us and kept us alive, just like she did with you, since our mother died when we were born and our father had died even before that.- Finley had helped, too, but Phox had never formed the same sort of bond that Towhee had with her. Maybe because he had split before the Blackfeather fiasco.

-I can't remember if your dad was around or not when I left. I guess I didn't really meet him until I got back.- If Quixote had been around, Phox didn't remember it, nor had they interacted on any meaningful level.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
not looking for a confession - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Owen - January 16, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Phox - January 18, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Owen - January 19, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Phox - January 22, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Owen - January 23, 2019, 02:39 AM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Phox - January 23, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Owen - January 27, 2019, 02:00 AM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Phox - February 08, 2019, 06:14 PM