Greatwater Lake Let my heart be your shelter
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Flicker's words seemed to hint at a less-than-amicable encounter with Siqsa, but judging by her grinning expression she hadn't been to bothered by the boy. Siqsa had a habit of rubbing others the wrong way, so Rue wasn't altogether unsurprised that this was Flicker's experience. It was the main reason she had hidden her connection to the boy-- she wasn't sure the sort of impression he would have left on a Blackfeather wolf. 

Flicker offered a vague excuse as to why she couldn't join with Diaspora, but Rue accepted it without question. She wouldn't push; Flicker would come to them when she was ready, if a pack like Diaspora was what she sought. 

"Please do," Rue returned with a small smile of her own. "The red sand canyon east of here is a good shortcut to Arrow lake." Noting the reddish hues in the woman's fur, Rue added offhandedly, "..Also good hunting grounds for a wolf with your pelt."

If Flicker did indeed travel the red sand canyon to visit Diaspora, it was likely Amsu would find her first and offer her a home in his sanctuary. However, this possibility did not bother Rue in the least. What was important was that Flicker found her happiness and her best fit, no matter whether that was in the Redsand Sanctuary, Diaspora, or anywhere else in the Teekons.
Messages In This Thread
Let my heart be your shelter - by Flicker - February 01, 2019, 05:18 PM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Ruenna - February 02, 2019, 10:27 AM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Flicker - February 03, 2019, 08:02 AM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Ruenna - February 03, 2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Flicker - February 04, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Ruenna - February 05, 2019, 10:23 AM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Flicker - February 05, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Ruenna - February 05, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Flicker - February 05, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Ruenna - February 05, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: Let my heart be your shelter - by Flicker - February 06, 2019, 02:25 PM