Sunbeam Lair I'm coming back down from space
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Oki would have found herself overwhelmed; without sight, her other senses took over where it lacked. Evergreen’s own nose twitches at the abundance of scents lingering here. He must, however, remind himself of the mission at hand. Keen is still out there, somewhere, lost in the bitter winter. The bearish wolf inhales, and tries to pinpoint any scent of wolves. There are some; he steps forward, about to descend in his search, even if some hints are long old.

Fur bristles across his spine, unaware of the presence behind him until they announced themselves. His ears swerve in the direction of the chuff, and Evergreen turns his vibrant green eyes to the male. “Oh,” he exhales, deflating a bit and offering a grin and soft wave of his tail. “Hey.”
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - January 27, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 14, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 14, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 14, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 14, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Winterbourne - February 15, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm coming back down from space - by Evergreen - February 17, 2019, 02:05 PM