Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
*passes info along to PPCs*

Phox shrugged, -Yeah, kinda.- Raven had been his mother in some ways, but he had known about his birth mother for as long as he could remember. -Finley was always there for us, too. Not to mention Elwood, Eljay, and the rest of the pack.- The Firebirds had never wanted for parental figures, despite the biological ones being gone before they had a chance to meet them. Owen asked about X yet again, and Phox was starting to wonder if he knew where babies came from. Better let Raven dole out that information (or God forbid, Quixote).

I guess you'll have to ask Raven about that one, he said, leaving it up to Owen's mother to decide how she was going to handle that question. Maybe she didn't think he was old enough to learn, or maybe she just wanted to hold onto his innocence a little bit longer. Either way, Phox wouldn't be interfering in any of that.

The sound of footsteps headed their way soon revealed themselves to be the one and only. Speak of the devil, he said to his sister/guardian. Owen here was just asking where X came from. He's got me thinking you laid the egg yourself. @Raven seemed at least somewhat amused at this, and Phox grinned mischievously at her.

I just wanted to stop by and say hey. Also wanted to let you know Camilla sorta... claimed me as her property. He couldn't quite get a read on what Raven thought of all this, but she didn't appear to be outright upset, so he had to assume that was a good thing.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
not looking for a confession - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Owen - January 16, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Phox - January 18, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Owen - January 19, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Phox - January 22, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Owen - January 23, 2019, 02:39 AM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Phox - January 23, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Owen - January 27, 2019, 02:00 AM
RE: not looking for a confession - by Phox - February 08, 2019, 06:14 PM