Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Last one from me!

With their food caught and the three of them lording over the doe, Phox tilted his chin up and called for the rest of the pack to feast. Those who were around to hear it would come running—he was certain of that—and hopefully somebody was thoughtful enough to grab Towhee in the mix as well. Working with Clover and Niamh had been a pleasant experience, and he was happy to dive into the meat as quickly as he could. Whatever was left (if anything at all remained) when the pack was finished would be carefully stored away in a nearby cache.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
It's never been the lens that I see through - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - December 30, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - December 30, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 02, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - February 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - February 12, 2019, 09:15 AM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - March 05, 2019, 07:30 PM