Blackfeather Woods The ghost of me was true but you've been haunted too
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
He smiled, the corners of his mouth curving only slightly, as the wolf gave his name. It seemed fitting that the blackwoods be repopulated with the children born of the glade; better yet that it was Maegi and Ramsey, for they knew the history of the forest and its power.

Realizing he had been standing in the mire for a bit too long now, Titmouse carefully cat-stepped through the remaining muck until he found more solid earth. His toes splayed as he tried to stay level, slipping because of how damp the soil was, but he managed well enough. Brown mud streaked his limbs.

As he settled for trying to flick the grime off his paws in a similarly feline manner, Titmouse tried to keep his mind off the odd sensation of the mud drying to his fur by continuing the conversation. He thought of Relmyna - of missing her presence here where she belonged.

Relmyna save me. Gave me home, tee.. Teesh me. Her an' Maegi, make me.. Fam-lee. It would hurt to think about the magical woman no longer being here to guide them, but maybe they didn't need her here in body. Her soul would persist, gods willing, and they would rebuild what they could. Mou Sithis, but... I don' know your gosh. Gots... Gods. Tit struggled for a few moments and when he managed to finally get the word out, he looked to Ramsey - pondering if the admittance might offend him. It wasn't meant to.