Greatwater Lake waka-ush
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She mhmm-ed softly; knowing Silvertip thrived was expected. To her eyes, the lands were good and Jinx was probably an effective leader. The gyrfalcon mountain nearby had always yielded much for her too, and she had always loved the course of the energies there. Unsurprising. Even in the tail of prior winter, I could hunt successfully there. Nature seems.. appeased there, she mentioned, wondering if it remained decent enough and would for how much longer. Times changed. Of that she was always glaringly aware. Nature shifted constantly so anything was possible.

I am Ame, she replied, making a memory of the name as well. Its flow was most noteworthy and while she guessed it held meaning, she did not pry. Do you fish? she asked somewhat suddenly as the thought occurred. Not that she was finding herself overly impressed with the fishing here today; many of the fish were too small. My thinking is that fishing should be best now and.. again in the early evening. I am not finding myself all that impressed with this hour's catches.. she drawled with her eyes on the water. Maybe her theory was incorrect, or maybe here was just not the time and place for that. She could not say with certainty yet.

She lingered a while longer, content in the conversation that went back and forth between them. Neither said all that much, and that, Amekaze could respect. Eventually she explained that the fishing was not suiting her needs and bid the enigmatic female her farewell, leaving her to enjoy the waters. Ame would return come evening to see if she would fare better then..

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
waka-ush - by Amekaze - July 08, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: waka-ush - by Meldresi - July 12, 2014, 10:06 PM
RE: waka-ush - by Amekaze - July 13, 2014, 10:57 PM
RE: waka-ush - by Meldresi - July 15, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: waka-ush - by Amekaze - July 15, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: waka-ush - by Meldresi - July 20, 2014, 12:53 PM
RE: waka-ush - by Amekaze - July 22, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: waka-ush - by Meldresi - July 23, 2014, 04:51 PM
RE: waka-ush - by Amekaze - July 23, 2014, 06:56 PM