Blackfeather Woods [m] i've known everything but this
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
He groaned against her, burrowing his chin against the ghost-white of her back. They would be tied together for some time still — but she buckled beneath him, and the tugging of her body made him gasp with a new and painful sensation. He couldn't cry out in protest to that sharp feeling but his maw opened and snapped like a crocodile's jaws. He pulled her close with his forelimbs and adjusted as quickly as he could to compensate for her unsteady limbs, and once he was able to extricate himself he did so.

Our children will be perfect. She promised. He panted behind her, beside her - finally aware of the humming quality in his skin and the weakness of his own jellied limbs, but said nothing. He merely smiled, or tried to, but there wasn't much emotion to the expression as it slipped across his face. The boy felt used — and the first thought that slipped darkly, discreetly, through his mind was a sad hope that they hadn't succeeded in anything. The guilt of that tiny thought made manifest caused Mou to look away from her, to the swirling shadows, and he let himself lay in the grass as the sensations ebbed away from him. He would fall in to a daze as he recovered.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 07, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 07, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 08, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 08, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 08, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 10, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: [m] i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 12, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: [m] i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 12, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: [m] i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 12, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: [m] i've known everything but this - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 12, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: [m] i've known everything but this - by Maegi - April 12, 2019, 08:54 PM