The Sunspire evanescent encounter
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i'd be thrilled if this could become chronicler-related, but it's definitely not necessary by any means, i was just feeling like a random starter tbh :P
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She was quietly contemplative in light of everything. Amekaze had kept to herself, stayed quiet, tended her injuries, and otherwise gone about her business in peace. She tried not to consider Swiftcurrent much, now that matters were evidently settled there even if the angry aches in her body were courtesy of one of theirs. Now, it was time to look within the pack, and then within herself.

On top of not being at the pinnacle of fitness with scabbing wounds and bruises, she was anxious as the nights recently had been cool. Too soon resonated a vague thought, but then again, it may just be a chilly week -- so she hoped. Winter needn't come early this year and if only she could will it to wait..

The dark wolf had tiredly hiked up towards the edge of the treeline then just beyond, to where a small rocky outcropping jutted away from the mountain. Naturally, she settled atop it, and observed the mountain slopes below. She shared nature's silence for a long while, and let herself meditate on the notion. Until, the shrill keen of a hawk broke her focus, and so, she watched the bird soar over their forests, wondering if it was only passing through or a resident of the immediate area. She did not recognize it from here, for the sun's glare made it hard to see what kind of hawk it even was, exactly.

Either way, she watched idly, wondering how the fellow wolves of the Sunspire fared today as well. Amekaze had not seen anyone.. not that she had been looking, exactly, though..

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
evanescent encounter - by Amekaze - July 31, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Kipling - August 04, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Aleera - August 05, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Amekaze - August 07, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Kipling - August 09, 2014, 07:43 PM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Aleera - August 10, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Amekaze - August 13, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Kipling - August 23, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: evanescent encounter - by Aleera - August 29, 2014, 12:46 AM